$100,000 - $125,000
Jun 07, 2017
Engineering Company (is searching for a civil engineer (PE) to serve as a Project Manager in our Austin Texas office.
The ideal candidate will have 10 to 15 years of prior experience in the design of streets, drainage, water, wastewater and/or Land Development projects. Responsibilities include performing design/analysis in providing a full range of engineering services to both municipal and private sector clients.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Civil Engineering.- Licensed as a Professional Engineer in Texas.
- Prior experience in municipal projects a plus.- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Experience with WaterCAD, SewerGEMS and/or HEC software preferred.
- Does not need sponsorship to work in the U.S.
Type of Experience Preferred:
- Water lines
- Water tanks
- Water wells
- Sewer lines
- Lift stations
- Water/Wastewater treatment
- Storm drain
- Land development
- Hydraulics and Hydrology
- Drafting/design in civil 3D
- Write/edit specs
- Quantity takeoff/cost estimates