$175,000 - $225,000
Master of Science
Sep 08, 2017
Orthodontist Job desc
Working for a Mission-oriented Company, making a difference in the lives we serve. • Earning an average over $800/day with the top half of our dentists earning more than $200k/year -- plus sign on and relocation packages available in many locations. Plus enjoy the security of a minimum daily guarantee.
• Earn an additional $600 each week for traveling within your geographic area. Plus, all travel expenses are covered by Clinic. You will have a company credit card.
• Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
• Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
• Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
• Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available.
• Earn an additional week of paid time off each year
• No weekend travel or work required
Requirements you to have:
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Ability and mind overnight travel
You'll stand out of the crowd if you have:
• Interest in providing dental care to children.
• A passion for educating patients about dental health.
• Compassion and a strong desire to care for Patients
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women